Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day 7

Breakfast:
1 apple

Lunch:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 banana

Dinner:
2 cups lentil parsnip soup
1 slice bread
1 cup cabbage slaw
2 lemon ginger cookies

I feel like I ate wayy too much today. But I didn't. Not really. Maybe I am just feeling the effects of soup for dinner because it is so filling. I made it from pretty much any leftover veggies in the fridge. Parsnips, carrots, onion, eggplant, apples, ginger, and lentils of course. It turned out really well, too. And there is about another bowl left; just enough for a light lunch tomorrow, (must be fate).

I need to quit it with the cookies. I baked them on Sunday, and there is still a bunch left. That's my biggest issue with home baking: the recipes make wayyy too much. I wish I could just make a single cookie, or cupcake. Just a taste, when I feel like I deserve it. But noo, three dozen later and I am swimming in baked goods and potential calorie overload. Why does the adage "Go big or go home" have to apply to everything?


2 comments:

  1. You're eating well- your just full because you ate good food high in protein and fibre- don't freak out!
    Baking I have the same problem- now I halve or quarter recipes and adjust the cooking times. Although I have found a few single serve recipes- maybe look out for them? or even make your own!
    The other tip for cookies is make the batter and freeze them then only bake however many you want to eat at once.
    All the best xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you're so strong! I want a lunch like yours!

    You know, I had eating disorders, lets call it anorexia.. but then I put on weight and now I'm fat I feel so bad! I need to loose some weight but I just cant.. So your blog gives me inspiration and motivation! thank you!


    By the way that I really like it!– I read it with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader.
    I really need your support.

    with love,
    your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete