Tuesday, December 6, 2011

day 6


Breakfast:
1 apple

Lunch:
1 banana
2 slices quinoa bread

Dinner:
1 cup spinach salad
grande unsweetened soy green tea latte

Evening:
1 clementine
5 slices cucumber
1 lemon ginger cookie

I am positively drained. I wrote two exams today (nutrition and horticulture), and now I feel like I could collapse into a little puddle of exhaustion. (Actually, that sounds rather more inviting than pathetic). The exams went well, although I am not surprised considering I don't remember doing much other than review the past four days. Sadly, I have to write chemistry and psychology on Saturday, so I am back at it tomorrow. But tonight I will be catching up on Michael Tuesdays and Thursdays, (a new show on CBC that I have become addicted to), and reading. And sleeping.

When I rode the bus home after my night exam, I felt nauseous. I think it was partly because my brain is fried, (info overload!) and partly due to my poor diet today. I think my glucose levels are pretty low, so I had a clementine and some cucumber and a cookie when I got home. I feel a little better now, but I am calling it a day. I need to find balance so that I don't burn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment