Sunday, December 4, 2011

day 4


Breakfast:
1 apple

Lunch:
1 cup cabbage sautee in a spinach wrap
1 tbsp tapanade
1 clementine

Dinner:
2 cups tomato squash soup
2 slices quinoa bread
2 lemon ginger cookies
1 glass red wine

CW: 107 lbs

I am happy with today's intake. When I was eating, I was focussed on what I was eating, not what I was planning to eat next, which is a big change. I am going to keep working on this habit.

Last night at like 2 am, a guy I went to high school with texted me. I'm pretty sure he has been in love with me since grade 12, but I don't feel the same way towards him. At the end of every semester, he starts texting me because he wants to hang out, and he is going to be in town, (he lives 5 hours away). I always try to avoid him. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the guy, I just don't want to get into a situation where I have to level with him. I wish we could just hang out as friends, and I could feel comfortable knowing that his thoughts were purely platonic. And he is always clearly drunk when he texts me, which just makes it worse because he calls me pet names like "bunny" and calls me beautiful. Ugh, it's too weird. Especially at 2 am when its wakes me up from a lovely dream where I am back together with my ex :(

In more positive news, I was invited to a party next Saturday. I am not sure if I am going to go yet; depends who else is planning to go. Only a few of my circle were invited; (it's at my best friend's, brother's girlfriend's place). The guy that I like is going, so I want to go, (I feel like such a 12 year old girl when I say that).

1 comment:

  1. I think focusing on enjoying the food you're eating is the key to satiety. It's the same as eating while watching tv, it doesn't seem to register as well.
    Thanks so much for your comment. It's really comforting to know it's not just me!
    All the best xxx

    ReplyDelete