Friday, December 2, 2011

day 2


Breakfast:
1 apple

Lunch:
salad - 2 cups raw veggies, 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, 2 tsp maple balsamic dressing

Afternoon:
black coffee

Dinner:
5 bean curry in a roti, apple cider

I am thrilled with how I feel right now. Usually, after eating out I feel all stressed and in a depressive, binge mindset. Not today. I went to a funny little downtown cafe for dinner. The interior is covered with bright murals of toucans and tropical fish, and they serve water in bright plastic cups. And the tables have place mats. PLACE MATS! How twee. I decided not to have any alcohol after all. I wasn't feeling it. And when the dessert menu came around I politely declined and had an apple cider instead. I think it is my new favourite treat. It's the perfect amount of sweet and warmth.

Today was hard, though. I was at home all day studying, and I was looking for ways to procrastinate. I kept having remind myself that food is not the answer. But I got through it, and tomorrow will be easier. I am going out most of the day, and I have today's success as a platform. :) I refuse to screw this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment