Sunday, December 18, 2011

day 18

Breakfast:
1 apple

Lunch:
2 cups spinach salad

Snack:
5 dates

Dinner:
1 cup Thai noodles
1 cup roasted cauliflower

As far as weekends go, this was pretty unexciting. I didn't get much done, nor did I do much of anything. Just sat around and did crossword puzzles, and drank tea. I am looking forward to the hectic weekends ahead, what with all the festivities and socializing.

Tomorrow I am headed to Toronto with my mom to shop. We do this every year right before Christmas. Mostly we just go to buy me clothes and stuff, (which she then wraps and gives to me on the 25th). But we also do it to get out of town for a day and just forget about everything and anything. It is always a good time, so I am excited about it. My intake is going to be fairly high though :( (Honestly, I can't be hungry and cranky when I shop with my mom, that would ruin the fun). We are going to try out a little vegan restaurant, though, so what I will be eating will be (reasonably) healthy. No excesses of sugar or fat.

Make tomorrow a good one, ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment