Tuesday, December 13, 2011

day 13

Breakfast:
banana smoothie

Lunch:
1 cup lentil curry
1 zucchini muffin

Snack:
1 apple

Dinner:
1 cup chili
1/2 cup couscous salad
a handful of pecans



Apparently my skin has decided to hate me. My face is so dry and scaly, (gross, I know), but I have random breakouts too. My skin is usually clear, so this is really getting under my skin (pun intended). About 2 months ago I changed my skin regime, so that might be a bit to blame; that, and the cold weather and dry indoor air. Either way, I need to do something about it. I used to use Vichy Cleansing Milk and Toner for dry skin, and an exfoliant in the same line. I really liked them, but they are expensive, (but they do last forever). Right now I have a facial cleanser by Alba, (it smells like pineapple and summertime) and an exfoliant by St. Ives. I like them both, except that they make my face feel tight. I need a moisturizer to balance them.

Tomorrow, after my (last!)exam, I think I am going to take a trip to Shoppers and get some new products to treat myself. I like the Alba product so I am going to stick to them. (They are 100% vegetarian and free of the synthetic and artificial junk). There is a cleansing milk made with coconut milk which looks nice, and I am going to get the moisturizer and toner too. All in their Hawaiian line, (so I can feel like I am on holiday and smell like a fruit tree?)



Since I am on the subject of appearances, I have decided to cut my hair. (Correction: to have my hair cut. I did it myself once and it was a disaster). I have been trying to grow it out, but I think it is just getting bigger, and not any longer. A trim is in order, I believe. Volume is key, though. And bangs. Heavy, straight, bangs. I usually have them, but they grew out months ago. This is what I am thinking:



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment