Tuesday, November 29, 2011

rain rain, go away

Stuck in the library for the day. I am not even considering venturing outside, its raining so hard. Probably for the best, I have been neglecting my studying. (Two weeks and exams will be done, and then I can have nice holiday and regroup).

My evenings have been nice and relaxed lately. Now that I am not writing papers, I can slow down. Just me, a mug of hot tea, and a movie. Oh, and knitting of course. I need to keep my hands busy. (Better knitting than food). I finished my mittens, too. I decided not to re-knit them, because it would take too long and I had already washed them once, so they would turn out all wonky. Heres a picture:


They are a little loose, but I don't care. They do the job. They aren't meant to keep me warm in the dead of winter, anyway. They are more for autumn weather. I am finishing up a scarf right now, and then I will be starting a pair of proper, thermal mittens. Just in time for winter.

I finished watching Nancy Drew last night (the one with Emma Roberts). She is so adorable! I love just love her! (Emma, not Nancy). Here is some inspiration featuring her loveliness, Emma Roberts:


2 comments:

  1. Your mittens are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the mittens! absolutely adorable. and they look so cosy :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete