Friday, November 18, 2011

next up: tomorrow

I had another one of those Friday nights. You know the ones, when after a long week a cold beer is the most inviting thing. Yeah... its was a good beer, which is great. It should be. But it should not be permission to eat 3 muffins, a veggie burger, and sweet potato fries for dinner. Okay, I won't blame the beer. It didn't say: "Have another, it's no big deal." No. That was all me.

CLEAN SLATE!

Tomorrow will be wonderful, I promise. In fact, I swear to it. Cross my heart.

Wake up early.
Breakfast: apple, green tea.
Walk Oscar (my miniature wiener dog).
Go to the market and stock up on veggies. Lots and lots of veggies.
Go to Chapters and buy magazines. Nylon and Vegetarian Times.
Maybe get a latte at Starbucks. MAYBE.
Lunch: a salad; take the time to make it perfect.
Write paper.
Dinner: more veggies.
Make kale chips.
Watch a movie.
Go to sleep happy, and guiltless.

I want tomorrow to be calm. I need to be calm. I have to much work to get done to waste time trying to hold my thoughts together. No, tomorrow will be great. And so will the next day. And the day after. But tomorrow first.

No comments:

Post a Comment