Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesdays are weird. I always plan to get a ton of school work done. Like, nose to the grindstone style. But I always end up procrastinating, and whiling away my time doing a load of nothing.

Today was no different. I woke up at 8 am and did my workout, and then I did next to nothing until 2pm when I had to go to class. And by nothing I actually mean wandering aimlessly around my house, playing mahjong on the computer, and obsessively checking my phone. What is wrong with me??? Oh well, once I was at school I hunkered down and got my paper written. It only took about an hour, which is good since I wasted about 5 this morning. Something about being at home makes my motivation hit the floor.

I think I need a hobby, or at least something productive to do when I'm not being productive on my coursework. For now, looking up pictures online will have to suffice.



Now, I would love to look like the girl in this last picture when I study. But I am a lazy cow. *Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment