Monday, November 21, 2011

autumn, i'm falling for you

Today is November 21, which means there is exactly one month until winter! Which also means that there is exactly one month let of my favourite season! Oh how time does fly.

Here are but a few of the many reasons that I love autumn:
  • scarves, boots, tights, hats, mitts. bundling up in a cute kind of way; not a trampling through 2 meters of snow kind of way
  • the first snowfall
  • walking through piles of leaves and making them crunch as loud as possible
  • short days. I love when it is dark by the time I get home from uni
  • tea! it is finally cool enough to justify tea
Today is the perfect November day, in my opinion. Sunny skies, but still cold enough to see your breath. Lovely. Peaceful. And motivating.

From now until winter I will be winning this battle. I don't want to waste my last month of autumn feeling like a fat failure. I will celebrate the season by being happy and calm. And my reward for a successful end to autumn? WINTER! (My second favourite month).




No comments:

Post a Comment