Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October


So today is the first day of my favourite month! October is always pretty good to me. The weather is awesome, and scarves, boots, sweaters, and mitts can come out of hiding. (I looove fall accessories). There's Thanksgiving, which is usually the only family holiday that doesn't end up in tears/hostility. Plus Halloween is in October, which is pretty much an epic time every year. I still haven't figured out what I want to be. I'm waffling between a two right now: Poison Ivy, or Jem (from Jem and the Holograms). I really want to be Jem, but to get it perfect I'd want to dye my hair pink, and a) I have no money, and b) that would be a serious adjustment. My hair is naturally red, hence the Poison Ivy idea.

I was planning to weigh in today, and take a progress picture, (I am doing one at the start of each month), but I'm too bloated because I drank too much beer last night (gross). I will take one tomorrow instead, because I am fasting today. I like fasting on Saturdays because I don't feel like exercising and I can just drink tea and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment