Wednesday, October 5, 2011

back on track

Back down to 109 lbs this morning, thank god. I have probably been eating about 1000 cal/day this week, but that's a really rough estimate. I don't really count calories because
a) I just can't be bothered, and
b) if I did I would be stressed out every second
My philosophy is that if I fall asleep hungry, it was a good day.

This week has been moving at a snail's pace. I feel like it should be Friday, but it's only Wednesday. And yet, when I look back on the past 2 days I haven't really accomplished very much. Maybe my brain is just slowing down because I refuse to feed it carbs. Hmmmm.

I did have 1/4 cup of oatmeal for an afternoon snack though, with an apple and some raisins and peanuts. It was wonderful, I won't lie. And I already feel more perky, which is good because I have a three hour class tonight until 10 and I won't get home until 11, so I need energy.

1 comment:

  1. Your philosophy is much better than counting calories. It's too stressful.
    It does feel later on in the week than it is. I had to double check it was Wednesday today because I was convinced it was Thursday at least.
    xx

    ReplyDelete