Sunday, October 30, 2011

happy halloween

I find that when I step on the scale and see my weight I think to myself, "Why don't I weigh less?", but when I am living and eating the way I do, I marvel that I am not 100 lbs heavier. I am stuck in a 4 lb fluctuating plateau that I can't break through and as much as I want to lose weight, I can't seem to commit to it. Where did that voice inside my head telling me to just say no go? I want her back!

I went downtown last night dancing with some friends. We dressed up for Halloween. I was a dinosaur, and it was amazing. I had so many random people coming up to me asking me to take a picture with them. It was a really hot costume, though, and I think I sweated half my body weight on the dance floor. I am really dehydrated today. I have drank at least 2L of water, and haven't peed once. Weird.

I am wearing the costume on campus tomorrow, too. I am writing a midterm so it will be pretty silly. I think I might go to a party tomorrow night too, with the same people I went dancing with last night. They are a fun time, so I want to go, but I have class at 8:30 am Tuesday morning, and I can't miss it. And my last class ends at 10 pm, so I don't really want to be hungover for a 14 hour school day.


1 comment:

  1. You should post a picture of the dinosaur costume! Even if it is just the costume itself without anyone wearing it. I still wanna see it.

    ReplyDelete