Thursday, October 27, 2011

flashback


Have I told you yet how much I love aerobics? No? Well, then. I LOVE aerobics! There. Now you know. I have a massive library of aerobics DVDs that I never tire of, and are sooo much fun. Kathy Smith has gotten me through many a calorie purge, (I love that woman). I also take a Zumba class twice a week. If you haven't heard of Zumba, you had better get on it because it is super fun. It's basically a dancercise class that mixes Latin with modern music and burns a ton of calories. Plus you get to yell and scream and shake your ass and no one cares!

Tonight I am going to my Zumba class, and because Halloween is next week and I can't make it to class Tuesday, I am dressing up tonight in the most flamboyant workout getup I can find and pretend it is 1980! I'm so stoked! I have a black bodysuit with hot pink tights, white socks with blue stripes at the top, black sneakers, a side pony tail, and a headband. It will be a riot, especially because no one else in the class is dressing up.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard ogf Zumba. It's interesting, have to rread about it.

    ReplyDelete