Sunday, October 16, 2011

small success

I am so happy with how the past week went. I stuck to my goals like glue, and feel so accomplished. (I realize that the goals I set were not very big, or difficult, but it is little successes like these that make me think that I will be able to accomplish my weight loss goal, too).

I am going to continue to focus on these goals this week, and add a few more:

1. Do not eat between meals. Not even a bite of celery. Nothing. Just breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. No prepackaged, processed foods. This means snacks, cereal, and drinks, but also includes things like peanut butter and ketchup. (Exceptions are things like almond/soy milk, and Sol burgers).
3. If I have the urge to eat, I will stop whatever I am doing and do something completely different to keep my mind occupied. I will put on some music and dance, check out clothing online, clean something. Anything to stay in control.

I like making these little goals because they are manageable, and even if I am still the same weight, I feel like I am moving ahead. Oh, by the way, I weighed myself on Friday morning and I am 107!!!!! That means I lost 2 pounds in a week. I can totally do this.





1 comment:

  1. The text is so inspiring. I've borrowed it and linked to your blog. :) Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete