Friday, October 7, 2011

f-off mother nature

So guess who arrived last night to ruin my weekend? That's right, my monthly friend. I hate getting my period, especially when I'm not expecting it for at least another week, and especially when I have plans that do not include feeling more fat and bloated and grumpy than usual. I'm pretty sure I just had it, like, 2 weeks ago. What the hell? Maybe it's making up for the 6 months that I missed back in the winter, (oh how I wish I was still underweight...)

Oh well. I am not going to let it ruin my night, or entire weekend for that matter. Tonight I am going out with my friends, and L will be there, and I will have a good time. A great time even. I weighed 109 lbs still this morning, which I am actually very pleased with. Usually when I have my period I gain at least 3 lbs, so I don't feel too fat. Plus I did a serious cardio workout this morning, so my metabolism is up, I am energized, and I don't feel like a lazy shit. Epic night, here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment