Thursday, September 29, 2011

procrastination station


I have been sitting in the university library for 2 hours now, savouring my green tea. The longer it takes me to drink it, the longer I can put off eating. Sadly it is steadily growing colder and is starting to taste the cup its in :(. I am supposed to be working on my horticulture paper. I actually made a schedule of all I need to accomplish on it today, including breaks and stuff, but I can't bring myself to start. I'm not remotely interested in summarizing books about chickpeas. (Yes, my paper is on chickpeas). I think it will be an interesting topic, but I have to first get through the tedious reference searches and organizations of my thoughts. (Wait, maybe I should come up with some thoughts first...)

Anyways, instead of doing that I have been reading through blogs and constantly checking my e-mail. Speaking of which.... nope, still none. I did get an e-mail from Shape Magazine a few days ago though. I used to subscribe to their newsletter years ago, but things still show up in my spam a few times a month. This one was a keeper. It's a list of 50 foods under 50 calories. Here's the link: http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/50-tasty-foods-under-50-calories

It's a bit of a pain to flip through all the slides, so I'm going to make a new page or something on this blog and post it summarized. It might take a while, because I have no idea how to do that, but it will take up some more of my precious time allotted for chickpea research. Excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment