Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a good start

This week has been going surprisingly well! Its not that surprising, I guess; the first few days usually do. Thursday night I usually fall into a downward spiral of eating and hating myself until Monday morning. Not this week though. This week I promise to stay positive and strong, and to step around the mouth of the weekend's dark pit.

Yesterday was a great day. I met an old friend, who I have not seen in years, for coffee. She is so lovely and thin, and I am happy that we are finally reconnecting. Actually, her and I and some other of my friends, (that I have not seen in forever, too), are going downtown to the bars on Saturday. I am so excited! This is just another reason to stay away from binging this week - I want to be slim so they all think to themselves "Wow, she looks great!" Selfish, I know, but its either that or "Tsk, she really put on weight". I'm over dramatizing a bit, of course. These people are not that shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment