Monday, September 26, 2011

weekend

So Saturday night was AMAZING! I started drinking at my friends place around 7. We were thinking it was going to be just a few of us, sort of like a girl's night, but then her brother came with about 10 more people, so it became a bit of a house party before we left for the bars. I knew almost everyone there, but I haven's seen them in almost 3 years, so it was like meeting them all over again.

We went downtown and danced for a few hours at a bar. Not too many good looking guys though. I did manage to find one guy to dance pretty hard with, but according to my friends later he was about a 5. Thanks for the heads up guys, I can really count on you. Oh well, its all for laughs anyways.

We got back to the house around 3 and my one friend and I got into the hot tub. Her brother and his friends showed up a little later and came in with us. By that time I was royally fucked and drinking whiskey from the bottle, (very classy). We were in the hot tub for like an hour and I'm surprised none of us passed out. Anyways, we all passed out in the basement after that.

All in all it was a really god, drunken night. Oh, and did I mention that I now have an enormous crush on L, one of the guys there? Well, I do. He is absolutely gorgeous and has the most perfect personality ever. We are all going out again in 2 weeks, so I plan to be down 5lbs by then. I think I can do it if I really focus. I would like to look like this please:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're joining in the Halloween weight loss contest! Today is day 1! Let's make it count. Leave your starting weight on the contest page to be an official participant:
    http://skeletonstrong.blogspot.com/p/halloween-weight-loss-contest.html

    BTW, I'm now following you. :)
    Drunken nights are so necessary at times when you're still young!

    ReplyDelete