Wednesday, February 15, 2012

siiiiiick

Yes, life. You know me so well. I just love it when you put a brick wall in front of me when I am running full tilt. Getting sick in the middle of midterms is the best!

Actually life, that was sarcasm. I want to die. I feel like somebody drilled a hole through my head and dropped a house on me. I would love to curl up in bed and sleep for a week. I would love to drink tea all day and not have to do anything. Not even think. Sadly, I have two midterms tomorrow and a paper due this weekend that I have yet to even think about doing.

Could this have not happened next week, I wonder? It is, after all, my winter break. In fact, I was planning to be sick, (assuming that the stress I have built up would make it inevitable), but apparently I couldn't last another 4 days. No, instead I will suffer during these last few days, and then feel better by next week so I can be obligated to work on my final papers for my courses.

One step at a time. By Sunday, this will all be over. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. im sry dear...same here when theres major tests coming up it just adds oil to the fire and all the stress builds up even more...it rly helps to just not think abt it (easy yea?) but i suppose if u just try to keep urself distracted studying hopefully these thoughts wont cross ur mind so much:) Hope u feel better soon dear, gud luck on ur midterms & stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete