Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a new coat of paint

The first three days of 2012 have already been better than the last three weeks of 2011. My thoughts are much more focussed now, which is reassuring. Last week I was so scattered; it felt like I was making ten million decisions at once, but that I was ten different people, too. I couldn't figure out what I wanted, and was acting out of impulse. Very bad. Somehow, though, I have been glued back together. Must be the shiny new year motivating this change.

Anyways, I posted a few new pages today. They are mostly just links to workout videos. I am an addict to working out, (of course, you wouldn't know it if you saw me). I also posted my routine. If nothing else, it is a succinct program for me to stick to, and a bold reminder not to give up.

I hope you are all having a good start to the new year!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment