Thursday, May 3, 2012

total drama island

I have been working at this camp for a week, and I am already in the middle of a bunch of drama. It's ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I love this job, but some of the people are infuriating.

Basically, I am on an island with three guys and another girl. I'm the oldest, but we are all early twenties. We are opening the camp, so cleaning and painting and fixing everything. On the weekends, a bunch of the camp staff come up to help with the big jobs like putting the docks in the water. Anyways, this weekend a bunch of the dining hall staff, (teenaged girls), came up. Apparently their only job is to sleep with the male staff (it's an all-boys camp). But they are so dumb, I can't get over it! It makes me so mad that they just let these guys walk all over them, and that the guys are oh so happy to do it.

I think I am most infuriated because D (one of the guys who is staying on the island with me) was flirting with one of the dining hall sluts (DHS), and is saying he wants to sleep with her. Literally, she is the dumbest of the bunch. It makes me so mad!

It sounds like I'm jealous, and maybe I am. Well, not jealous. I'm mad because I was beginning to trust this guy. I like him, and I felt that he respected me. Now I'm not sure what to think. It makes me sad. I want to get close to him, but now I think he will just expect me to sleep with him; that I'm just a piece of ass. Gahhhh! Are all men this superficial?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I hate that! He`s probably only looking for a good time and is willing to do it with anyone who will give it up. SO pathetic.

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there are some nice ones out there, don't give up xxx

    ReplyDelete