Saturday, March 3, 2012

w.e

Saturdays are usually productive for me, but today was particularly so. I often wake up around 8 am, (don't ask me why I don't sleep in...I wish that I could :( ), and then spend the whole morning doing as much schoolwork as possible, because I usually slack off in the afternoon. But today, I just kept going! I did an online chem lab, finished my Intro Foods notes, did my online discussions, revised my psych essay, studied wine, and finished my annotated bibliography. (Sorry to bore you with the list, but it feels so good to see it in writing!) Oh, and I did laundry.

If only Saturdays could be as successful, food-wise. I have been slacking off. Not binging, mind you, but not paying attention to my intake and thus am at a plateau. And, of course, I am striving to prevent any gain by exercising like a madwoman. (Except not really). But its so annoying! The point of me exercising is to help my wait loss! Not prevent weight gain! Sigh*

On another note, I still hate my brother, C. Why he has to be such a petty twerp, I will never know. Today, my parents went out to look at flooring. They bought a property recently and are planning to build a house, so they have been travelling around looking at flooring, and cabinets, and stuff. Anyways, they ordered some hardwood flooring today, and are going to install it themselves - well, us kids will help them, to be sure. I made a joke that we will all have enormous biceps after working the nail gun when installing the floor. We were all laughing, and then C snidely remarked, almost under his breath, "Actually, just three of us will." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? (Okay, so I know what it means. He thinks that my mom and I will do fuck-nothing while he, K, and my dad install the floor). Seriously, though? Why does he have to be so petty, and cruel. He does it on purpose - makes me feel bad and guilty, I mean. Whatever, I'm not letting him get to me anymore. He has said enough, and at one time I believed him of my "worthlessness", but not anymore. I don't respect him in the least bit.


p.s. stillimagining, thanks for the congrats! I am so excited to go, and to talk to people with accents all the time. (Actually, I can't wait to hear them tell me I have a Canadian accent. That'll be too weird!)

No comments:

Post a Comment