Sunday, January 29, 2012

big fat confession


I need to fess up... I am a fat whale.

I gained a bunch of weight over the Christmas holidays and I have been pretending that I didn't. Sorry! I feel like a phony. And a failure. 

I was 106 lbs before the break, and on New Year's it was 115. (So embarrassing! It is taking so much effort to admit to this!) I didn't let it get me down, though. (Well, maybe a little). I thought it would just come back off really quickly, as if it were only water weight. (9 lbs of bloat, who was I kidding? Myself, obviously).

Okay. So that is my big, fat confession. Now here is my skinny one. I am back down to 108 lbs!

So now I sound like Little Miss Snobbish. I don't mean to. I just want to admit that I lied to myself. That I couldn't admit that I broke down. That I gained. But also that I am not going to pretend anymore.

The world won't take me seriously if I don't. 

1 comment:

  1. aww its rly ok hun! this is YOUR journey! And seriously think of how far you've come! Seriously probs to you for losing all that weight! it takes a lot of effort, I know...Congrats & GOOD JOB! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete